Bellamy is where the heart is.
Supporting our community is a value we’ve woven into the fabric of our company. While we work hard to back as many causes as possible, we have a soft spot for our local community. Here are a few.
- For every new client, we donate $250 to a charity of their choice.
- We participate annually in Ride to Reach, which raises money for various charities.
- We are a presenting sponsor of the Okanagan Charity Classic Golf Tournament. Funds raised have helped underprivileged kids play in organized sports, the Kelowna Hospital Foundation and the Canucks Autism Network for Kids.
- We support the Hospital Activity Book for children for the Make a Wish Foundation.
- We support the Fight for Kids program at Madkatz Boxing Club.
- We gave $30,000 to the Okanagan College Foundation towards the building of their new Trades Training Complex at the Kelowna campus.
- We are a founding member of Do Some Good and participate in their Good Companies program.
- We offer site tours of Bellamy Homes’ projects to the Kelowna Women in Trades program.